Monday, February 11, 2008

Rantings of a MAD MOM

Well let me just begin by saying I am not mad...not inas much as angry, hostile, pissed, hotheaded, ( ok maybe alittle of that one). None of Websters, oops I mean Wilkapedia words of that nature.....however, I am MAD like crazed, looney, wierd, senile what other words could I include.?

This will be a blog of imformation, advice and just my views of motherhood of the ages. For that matter the ages of 17, 14 and 12. Of mixed gender, abilities, talents, moods, etc...if you have children you will get this. And if you dont well, it just might change your mind....

I will have topics of WHYS? HELP me!!, WHAT?... and the ever popular...HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS!...of course there is humor, cause what else do I have?

So stayed tuned and informed and share what you dare!!!!



mommy dearest

2 comments:

Christine Marx said...

Toni,

Careful about your rantings...you could sound like Chris Crocker. It's okay though, you don't look like him. Your blog is so honest, heartfelt, so raw. Keep the truth comin'. Alyssa and I love it! Talk to you soon.

Love

Chris

Christine Marx said...

Oh and I forgot...you'll end up with your own network show! Just like Oprah or Dr. L.

Love ya,

The Marxs