Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010 in the Jenschke Home,

Well another year has passed in the Jenschke home, another celebration of our Saviors birth. Look

Look at these kids of mine (I mean ours, Patrick and ME), all smiles, no complaining,no fighting, their eyes are not glued to a monitor of some sort, no texting, no killing zombies....awwww, this is why I adore photography so much. Not just for the spender of the beautyful landscapes that make me feel God's presence at every turn...but for this, quiet wonderful memories of children happy, and content with the day.
As this year is passing, and another one has just about begund. I am filled with all sorts of feelings, such as....well lets just say for right now, maybe another blogg, one of which my personal thoughts, feelings, God directed views and the different steps I believe that I shall be making this coming year. I am sure I will continue with this blogg more often. Although my children are not nearly as funny as their were in the early teen years, there is still so much to be amazed about.
On a new note...my oldest 20 year old HAS A JOB>>>>GOD IS GOOD> I knew it was a matter of time. He does complain, too many hours...not enough hours..Oh well, at least he is working. Lets see, my daughter is doing well, I am so proud of her. Her art is becoming very important and that makes me very happy. She is still my dark haired blond girl, lets see...her latest; my mom (who is staying with us) received a package for Christmas, the card attached just said, "Merry Christmas we love you", well we all were trying to figure out who sent the package...the package was a box of petite fours from Swiss Colony...Aimee, said, "Who do we know that lives in a Swiss Colony?" Ya gotta love her!!
Can not forget my youngest, Samuel, he is a brilliant child. I still remember when he was small he didn't talk for years..I was always worried for him. But, God has taken such care of my baby! He talks and talks and talks ....., God is good. He is doing so great, he still is so literal sometimes, that I have to laugh at some of the things...
I gotta tell you that I have the most wonderful family...My children and husband are a gift from God, and that is how I KNOW HE LOVES ME, cause he has given me these people to love, be crazed over, ....
Not to say that they do not totally drive me to drink (hot tea), but ya know if it wasn't them it might be someone else.
So I will so adieu (my fav word to this date). I will keep pressing on and I will leave the LIGHT ON, so come on in and make yourself comfy!!

No comments: