Monday, March 17, 2008

I AM SO NOT AN IDIOT!!

I dont know how they do it....oh sorry my kids....sometimes I just start talking, like you all know what and whom I am talking about........ If you have kids maybe this has happened to you, like when you give your oppinion to your kids, maybe about their clothing, grades, getting a job....stuff like that, and well those kids make you feel like you are as dumb as a rock. Like I dont know how we (PARENTS) know about cool dress, how hard school was or how to get a job properly...geeeeesh,...we already did it all! We were already cool, we already fought with our parents about our clothes and most of us have been working or at least very experienced in job hunting (that would be me)... I dont want to give girls the bad name...but it seems that my sons dont think I am a complete IDIOT, (they just use me..do some swooozing,.. but that is another bloggg). I am so much like my daughter or my daughter is soo like me...I guess that is why my mom wished the wish that changed it all.....that I would get a daughter like me. I dont know a thing to her,. I do hear these statements..."Times have changed MOM", "Maybe in your day MOM"...You know those kind of comments...I have found that times have changed people....hemlines....hairstyles have not....everything does come back...some things I have to say shouldnt, like polyester, side ponytails etc....Sorry I have digressed. I guess,...it is the not so bright part of me that does that....
Anyway, ...I believe in Pysch. circles this would be of a venting nature.!!! And of course that would be correct....I have to keep that inner voice saying, I AM SMART!!! I WENT TO COLLEGE!! I DO KNOW THINGS>>>ALOT OF THINGS> Boy that felt so much better....!

Side note...just to say that I would/could not live without my daughter, and yes, she is making my life interesting, and exciting....she also is the best part of me, she is brilliant, very intellegent and talented. I am in awww of her, how I do wish I were more like her at times.....and of course if she was a little LESS of me would be great also.....she is my princess.

No comments: