Monday, March 3, 2008

Where Have All The Children Gone??....

As I sit here contemplating my amazingly stressful day, I am haunted with the erie quiet of my home. The TV playing in the background because I would probably go MAD if I sat in the quiet of my house.(I said quiet house didnt I?) ok, getting back to the quiet.....Wierd, it is either feast or famine...I am either soooo NOT alone, kids wanting money, wondering where their stuff is, kids talking about video games, (Which sounds like BLAH BLAH blah..to me). The constant humming of their cell phones receiving texts, all the complaining, fighting ....well you know. I pray for just a moment of quiet, a time to read the Bible, Pray or just to close my eyes for a moment. A time which is mine, all mine....Well it is here, did I say I was alone, really alone, like no one here...?...man so quiet, so alone, I can actually hear the clock above the mantle ticking. I really dont remember quiet ..being this loud! I have been sitting and writing here for a while and I have figured out something...(but I will so deny if anyone tell them teens of mine) I almost like the mayhem, the fighting and then the stomping upstairs to slam the door and lock it and I of course yelling up the stairs to unlock the door.... SO BRING IT ON...oh talk about timing...I hear them coming in now........ What was I thinking......................EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

No comments: