Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OK, Another Post About the TEEN HAIR DEAL>>>>

Ok, sorry to bring this topic up again, but it keeps rearing its....HAIR.....Ok, why is it that my taste for my teens hair is suddenly, gross, outdated,? What happened, I know that I used to keep there hair, cool, cute no one ever came to me while my three kids were growing up saying "Why did you do their hair like that"??? Never stares or wierd glances...so what happened, why now??? Why me??? (I even went to Cosmotology School...really). One child, who shall be nameless (But she has the most beautyful hair ever), never wants to let it curl, ....and the others one has really short hair (JROTC)...but he wants it like a South Carolina Highway Patrol...(Sorry you have to live here to get that)....and the other, that is quite happy to let it grow as long as "I" want...(Yes he is the baby)...I dont mean to rant again, about hair, but come on...I have class, I know what looks good, and my eye sight is good,(unless your a newpaper or anything 15 inches from my face), so what could it be...could I just be so uncool now that a girl with choppy looking hair is cool/great..and long hair is or maybe out again???? I believe that it has come full circle, I am my mom, OMG!!!! I remember the ranting she did about how dirty my hair looked or how the knots in the back needed to be out....yada yada yada...Well once again, I have become my mom...except...I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT....:) stay tuned I know there will be more to follow on the whole...
>WHAT AM I AN IDIOT???....

1 comment:

Christine Marx said...

Okay, you have to post a picture of the hair that is tormenting you. The visions you are giving are amazing. I think Amy could pull off being bald she's so beautiful so post a pic of her. And Sam too with his Fabio hair. David has to keep his hair "regulation" if he's ROTC and I'm sure he looks handsome as ever. I'm not siding with the kids...just want to see them! You know we mom's will always present a unified front.
Love
Miss Chris